Ads

matrix

Monday, August 17, 2009


Neo: "I know what you are trying to do!"

Morpheus: "I am trying to free your mind Neo. But I can only show you the door. You are the One that has to walk through it. You have to let it all go Neo, Fear, doubt and disbelief. Free your mind!"

Morpheus: "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."

The MATRIX: The movie. 1999


- The material presented herein is to be read very slowly. Most of it originates from very deep levels of Mind. Pause when you feel the need to do so when something seems a bit obscure, and meditate on it. All will easily reveal itself. It is meant to.

- Spread rapidly this message worldwide to as many human entities as you can using Email or any other means of communication. Time is of the essence now, as the dawn of a hopeful new era for all of us, as the One, wants to break free and shine within us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger